Good Health Starts in the Gut ......Do you have a healthy MICROBIOME??
It's been said that you are what you eat. and there's a fair amount of truth in that statement. Actually, you are what you digest! Good health starts with high quality nutrient dense foods, beverages and supplements.
Eat closer to nature. In other words, stay away from processed foods as much as possible. Learn about the microbiome gut/brain connection.
There are many ways to assist your body to clear and release toxins. We must keep our elimination pathways open and working optimally. The body has 5 elimination pathways:
- skin -Dry Skin Brushing
- bowels- colon therapy,
- kidney herbal teas, tinctures
- liver herbals like milk thistle
- lungs learn deep breathing techniques
Here are just a few examples of methods to help your body eliminate the accumulation of toxins we are bombarded with everyday:
- Ionic Foot Cleanse
- Enemas - Various types of enemas including coffee. Many Cancer treatment centers are recommending Coffee to assist the liver in releasing toxins. This help increase glutathione levels a powerful antioxidant.
- Dry Skin Brushing
- Sweating -steam room, infrared saunas, Make sure you get some cardio exercise each day, and work up to a good sweat!
In addition to eliminating toxins already present in your body, it's good to become more aware of ways to avoid exposure to addtional toxins:
- Green clean eating
- Load up on organic vegetables
- Eat organic fruit
- Eat grass fed beef, free range Chickens
- Eat cold water fish, NOT farm raised
- Consume more wild game
- Eat healthy fats! yes fat is good for you! Healthy fats include coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, butter! Your brain needs healthy fats to function properly. Depression and dementia are way too common today.